- Alpha Company, Ltd. and Alpha Novatech, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as Alpha)
recognize the importance of "Protection and use of private information".
Also, Alpha shall adopt appropriate countermeasures based on the following policy
and make every possible effort to protect private information.
- 1. Private information use purposes:
Private information acquired by Alpha shall be used for the following purposes:
- All services that Alpha provides on its web site (quotation, order, login certification, etc.).
- Job offers
- Sales activities necessary to supply the products, proposals, or other information concerning the products handled by Alpha.
- In addition, for other inquiries (email, fax, telephone, postal, etc.).
- 2. Private information disclosure
- Private information in the possession of Alpha shall not be disclosed to any third party without authorization.
However, this stipulation shall not apply in the following cases.
- In case Alpha obtains prior consent of the person/party in question.
- in case it is necessary for issues related to shipping, payment, etc.
- In case the activity is authorized by law, and requested by a public agency (court, police, etc.).
- In case of emergency (involves human life, etc.), and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person/party in question.
- 3. Security
- Alpha shall take precautions to store and maintain safety of private information
by encrypting information through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) scheme or other means.
- 4. Correction, deletion, etc. of private information
- In case Alpha receives a request from involved parties wishing for Alpha to disclose, correct,
make additions to, or delete the contents of the information,
Alpha shall take swift actions/countermeasures.
- 5. Contact information
- If you have any questions regarding matters pertaining to private information, please contact Alpha.